1/1 Photo of Pineapple Green Tea Smoothie
Love Button & Jelly Bean's Note:
I am an obsessive morning smoothie fan and was wasting a ton of money at Plant Smoothie in the morning. So, I learned to make them! My favorites are the ones with matcha green tea! A lot of times it's just trial and error with the ingredients until you find what's best to your test, but here's a sample of one I make for you to try! If you like it I'll be happy to post others.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put about 1/4 to 1/2 cup frozen yogurt in the bottom of blender.
- 2Add ice cubes.
- 3Add fruit. (I used pineapple- you can use whatever fruit you think would taste good with green tea, and more or less fruit depending on how "fruity" you want the drink).
- 4Add green tea powder, I just pour in the powder from the bag in ridiculous amounts but I really like to taste the green tea.
- 5Add vanilla extract.
- 6Pour milk on top to cover fruit.
- 7Add around another 1/2 cup frozen yogurt.
- 8Blend until smooth, enjoy!
- 9(If you don't find it perfect- next time you can make adjustments to suit you).
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Green Tea Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
matcha green tea powder