Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living. You could use ginger ale in place of the wine.
Make and share this Pineapple Grapefruit Spritzer recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- pink grapefruit slices
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large container; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding ginger.
- Add wine just before serving. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.