Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
got this in my email, tried it,added a few touches, delicious. i buy the precored pineapple for convenience on a workday, and i used my home grown peppers and basil.
- Combine pineapple, carrot, green and jalapeno peppers in a medium bowl, toss gently.
- Combine vinegar and the next 3 ingredients and stir well with a wire whisk.
- Pour over pineapple mixture, add basil and toss.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Top with gorgonzola just before serving.
- garnish with basil sprigs, optional.