got this in my email, tried it,added a few touches, delicious. i buy the precored pineapple for convenience on a workday, and i used my home grown peppers and basil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pineapple, carrot, green and jalapeno peppers in a medium bowl, toss gently.
- 2Combine vinegar and the next 3 ingredients and stir well with a wire whisk.
- 3Pour over pineapple mixture, add basil and toss.
- 4Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 5Top with gorgonzola just before serving.
- 6garnish with basil sprigs, optional.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Gorgonzola Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g