Recipe by internetnut
My family thought these steaks were so yummy. I thought the sauce was so easy to make. I got this recipe from Tops Market courtesy National Cattlemen's Beef Association.
- 2 beef steaks, cut 1-inch thick (filet mignon or sirloin steaks)
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine last 4 ingredients in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Place steaks on hot grill, turning occasionally and brushing both sides with some of the glaze. Grill steaks 13-15 minutes.
- Carve steaks; drizzle with remaining glaze.