Recipe by happyheart
Very quick, very delicious! I found a similar recipe on Kraft Foods.com, tried it with a few minor alterations, and this was the result.
- 1⁄2 cup bull's-eye hickory smoke barbecue sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, combine barbecue sauce, half of the pineapple slices, brown sugar, cinnamon and mustard. Pulse until pineapple slices are minced into sauce. Reserve about 1/4 cup sauce for serving.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper, then place them along with the remaining pineapple slices on the hot grill and cook all about 5 minutes each side, brushing sauce over the chops as you grill. Serve pork chops with grilled pineapple slices on top, and spoon remaining sauce over all.