Recipe by Gagoo
Sometimes, the simplest recipes are really the best, as demonstrated by this stellar baked ham. With only 3 ingredients -- rich, dark rum, sweet, refreshing pineapple, and tangy dry mustard -- this incredible glaze delivers unbelievable flavor, without any fuss. Set this recipe aside, because it is sure to become your go-to for every holiday season. From Recipe.com
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly oil a shallow baking pan. Place ham, cut side down, in pan and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Bake ham 2 hours in a 350°F oven.
- Meanwhile combine pineapple preserves, dark rum, and dry mustard in a small saucepan.
- Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Brush ham with pineapple glaze for the last 30 minutes of baking time; pass remaining glaze.