This can be done in a grill pan or on the outside grill. Very easy and yummy tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple and reserve juice. Add water to reserved juice to make 1 cup.
- 2Salt and pepper pork chops to taste.
- 3In a small sauce pan combine pineapple juice mixed with water, brown sugar and mustard, bring to a light boil.
- 4Combine cornstarch with 1/4 cup water until smooth.
- 5Reduce heat and stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and cornstarch mixture. Simmer for 3 minutes until thick, stirring constantly.
- 6Brush sauce on pork chops (or chicken breasts if desired) and place on a prepared grill or in a hot grill pan.
- 7Brown pork chops for 4 minutes on each side, brush on more sauce and top with pineapple rings.
- 8Cook for 2 or 3 more minutes.
- 9Turn so pineapple rings are on the grill surface and get the nice grill marks, cook for 2 or 3 more minutes.
- 10Flip once more baste with sauce, check doneness of pork chops or chicken, if done allow to rest for five minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Glazed Grilled Pork Chops (Or Chicken)
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 241.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 23.1 g