Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: August/September 2002 Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple slices
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce) orange roughy (6 ounces each) or 4 (6 ounce) haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and ginger; stir in pineapple juice until blended.
- Add the honey and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour half into a small bowl for serving.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill fillets, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Spoon some of the glaze over fillets. Cook 4-5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, grill pineapple slices for 4-6 minutes or until heated through, basting frequently with glaze and turning once.
- Serve fish with pineapple and reserved glaze.