Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another delicious, diabetic, recipe given to me by my dietician.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box gingerbread cake mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 (4 ounce) jarspureed carrot baby food
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 large egg
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients to a 9"x13" nonstick baking pan and stir until well blended.
- Bake 30 minutes or until wooden tooth pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Place on cooling rack and allow to cool completely before cutting.