1/1 Photo of Pineapple Ginger Sesame Sauce
Betty K. Rocker's Note:
I wanted something different to top my pork chops for dinner one night. I created this from things I had on hand. My picky-eater son loved it! This sauce would be great on chicken tenders too. If I had fresh ginger, I would have minced up about a tablespoon and substituted it for the powdered version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring every minute or so.
- 3Reduce heat to medium/ low and simmer until reduced by half.
- 4The sauce should have the consistency of table syrup when hot and the consistency of jam when served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Ginger Sesame Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 765.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g