Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From Diabetic Living, Summer 2005.
Make and share this Pineapple Ginger Punch With Citrus Ice Cubes recipe from Food.com.
- CITRUS ICE CUBES: Fill each compartment of an ice cube tray with 1 piece of cut up fruit. Fill with water and freeze until solid.
- PUNCH: In a large pitcher combine the punch ingredients except for the ginger ale and sliced oranges. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours but up to 24 hours.
- Strain and discard ginger and the pulp.
- Slowly stir in the ginger ale. Serve the punch over citrus ice cubes in chilled glasses.
- Garnish with scewered orange slices.
- Each serving approximately 3/4 cup.