From Diabetic Living, Summer 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- thinly sliced orange
Citrus Ice Cubes
- 1CITRUS ICE CUBES: Fill each compartment of an ice cube tray with 1 piece of cut up fruit. Fill with water and freeze until solid.
- 2PUNCH: In a large pitcher combine the punch ingredients except for the ginger ale and sliced oranges. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours but up to 24 hours.
- 3Strain and discard ginger and the pulp.
- 4Slowly stir in the ginger ale. Serve the punch over citrus ice cubes in chilled glasses.
- 5Garnish with scewered orange slices.
- 6Each serving approximately 3/4 cup.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Ginger Punch With Citrus Ice Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g