This stir-fry is spicy and piquant with the bold flavors of pineapple, ginger and molasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- 2Add oil and when hot add chicken and stir-fry until brown on all sides, about 6 minutes.
- 3Remove chicken and set aside.
- 4Add pineapple and molasses to wok and stir-fry until pineapple is brown and tender.
- 5Stir in the lime juice, red pepper flakes, green onions and chicken.
- 6Sauté until scallions are bright green and the chicken is fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- 7Toss in ginger and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: