1/2 Photos of Pineapple Ginger Beer Floats
This is a variation of the Rio-Style floats I found in Food & Wine magazine. I love ginger beer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop 1/2 cup of pineapple sorbet into each of 4 tall glasses.
- 2Add 1/2 cup of pineapple juice to each glass.
- 3Pour 1/2 bottle of ginger beer into each glass.
- 4Top each drink with 1/4 can of crushed pineapple.
- 5Serve immediately with long straws.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Ginger Beer Floats
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: