Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation of the Rio-Style floats I found in Food & Wine magazine. I love ginger beer!
- Scoop 1/2 cup of pineapple sorbet into each of 4 tall glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup of pineapple juice to each glass.
- Pour 1/2 bottle of ginger beer into each glass.
- Top each drink with 1/4 can of crushed pineapple.
- Serve immediately with long straws.
Yum! I made this as a treat for my sons and they loved it. I wasn't sure how they would like the ginger in it, but they did. Very good. Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
Yummy, the pineapple and ginger go so well together. This would be perfect for a hot day, even thought we had two fire boxes going in the house because we are in the middle of winter. It was still very enjoyable. Thank you Engrossed - *Made for Zaar World Tour 4*
Another very tasty ginger beer float! I loved the pineapple chunks. Very refreshing on a hot day. Thanks Engrossed!