Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister made this for a bridal shower. It was beautiful and very delicious. Perfect for spring/summer weddings. Chill time=4 hours
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 -3 cups sugar (to taste)
- 2 (2 1/3 ounce) packageskool-aid unsweetened lemonade mix
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- In a very large container, add the pineapple juice, sugar, and unsweetened lemonade Kool-Aid; stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in 3 quarts of water, orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Right before ready to serve, add in the ginger ale and stir.
- To make an ice ring--reserve 4 cups of punch before you chill it.
- Place assorted fruit in the bottom of a 6-cup ring mold.
- Pour 4 cups of punch into mold and freeze for 8 hours.