Recipe by MizzNezz
Not too sweet--crispy on the outside, flaky on the inside. I estimated the yield, I get a different number every time I make them.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I had some leftover pineapple that was just begging to be used for this recipe. I used Splenda in place of sugar and little miss 4 yr old DD and I much enjoyed these for an afternoon snack. Thanks for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingrediants together in a medium sized bowl.
- dough will be thick.
- Drop tablespoons of dough into oil that is about 3 inches deep.
- Oil should be about 350F degrees.
- Fry for about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- I sometimes sprinkle these with xxx sugar.