Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A quick recipe to use up the leftover white rice.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
I tried this today for lunch and it was really delicious! This was really quite different tasting - I loved the warm pineapple in this dish. I used shrimp for my cooked meat and left out the eggs and raisins (I used extra pineapple instead). I am delighted that with this recipe I was able to turn my leftovers not only into a tasty lunch treat, but also a meal fit for company. Thank you for a really great recipe!
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup leftover white rice
- 2 tablespoons fried chicken, diced (of your choice) or 2 tablespoons assorted fresh vegetables, chopped (of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons spring onions
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple, chopped
- 2 teaspoons raisins
- fried cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil in a wok.
- Add garlic.
- When it turns slightly brown, add eggs or vegetables, rice, chicken or vegetables, spring onions, salt, soy sauce, white pepper powder and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Add in raisins and pineapples.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with fried cashews and serve.