Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My friend gave this recipe to me. Its simple, delicious & a one-meal solution. U can also add in your fave ingredients like shrimps, etc.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef or 1⁄2 lb chicken, slices
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Heat wok& oil.
- When oil is hot, put in the garlic& onions.
- Stir fry until the garlic is slightly browned.
- Add in the ground beef or chicken slices.
- When the meat is 80% cooked, add in the mixed peas or vegetables.
- Stirfry until the meat is cooked.
- Add in the rice, oyster sauce, soy sauce& ground tumeric.
- Mix all together.
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite chili sauce.