1/2 Photos of Pineapple Fried Rice
A spicy version of fried rice. Good with any meat main dish. I always use low sodium soy sauce whenever I cook -- much less salty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, use more if you want it spicier
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion, including green tops
- 1In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat until hot.
- 2Add garlic, ginger and red pepper, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 3Increase heat to medium-high. Add rice and soy sauce; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Add pineapple, tossing to combine.
- 5Heat rice through. Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1027.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 5.6 g