Great takeoff on Bananas Foster, I love this warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients, except pineapple, in deep saucepan.
- 2Cook and stir for 5 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add pineapple, and cook and stir for 6-8 minutes, until sauce has thickened slightly, and pineapple is tender.
- 4Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 5Add butter and stir until smooth.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Foster
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 51.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g