Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another staple for the Thanksgiving table. Thanks Grandma!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 dash salt
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the juice, add sugar, flour, salt and eggs.
- Beat together. Cook until thick, then cool.
- Add pineapple, marshmallows and nuts.
- Fold in whipped cream and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This was easy to make and disappeared immediately!!! Thank you!
This deserves more than five stars for the taste,simplicity, and ease of making. I can't tell you how much this was enjoyed!! Pineapple is a favorite of mine and this was just what I needed to satisfy my craving! This will be a regular from now on. Thanks for sharing this and I'm sorry I didn't try it sooner!!