Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious and easy; only four ingredients. From Taste of Home.
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix until thickened; fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Chill at least one hour.
- Keep refrigerated.
Made it just the way it calls for..sometimes (ssshhh) dont tell my wife) but you just to forget the calories..LOL..Thanks this was great..
Recipe is great just the way it is -- I needed a tasty way to use up the lemon pudding I've had in my cupboard for months, now I want to buy more. Thanks for sharing.
I'm not giving it stars because I altered the recipe using sugar free jello and cool whip lite. It wasn't sweet enough for me, but probably because of the substitutions. I might try it again using regular jello. It was easy to make, although you have to be careful when spooning the filling into the crust, so you don't break the crust.