Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was looking for a dessert recipe that wouldn't be too heavy for our spring time Easter supper. I couldn't find one that had all the ingredients I was thinking of, so I threw some from my pantry together, and voila! The pineapple and oranges are refreshing after a big meal. If it seems a tad sweet, I have cut down a bit on the Cool Whip, and subbed plain yogurt. Mmm good!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix, cooked
- 1 liter Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crust ingredients together, and press into a 9x13" baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Cook pudding as per directions on box. Cool.
- Drain pineapple and oranges. Mix together Cool Whip, cooled pudding, coconut, drained fruit and mini marshmallows.
- Spread on cooled crust, and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
I made Pineapple Fluff Dessert Slice for my Great Granddaughter's Baby Shower. It was a BIG hit. So many nice comments were passed about.