Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from my sister that seems to be a great summertime favorite. very moist and delicious.
Make and share this Pineapple Fluff Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- prepare cake mix as directed on bbox and bake for 20 minutes.
- cool completely.
- drain pineapple very well saving one cup of juice.
- beat together pudding 1 cup pineapple juice 1 cup of milk and softened cream cheese.
- beat well.
- spread this over the cooled cake and over this drizzle pineapple.
- spread cool whip over this and sprinkle with nuts if you like.
- keep refridgerated.
Mmmm! This is a delicious cake! Fresh, moist and full of flavour! Wonderful cake to take to summer BBQ's. Thank you for posting.