Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quirky twist on regular enchiladas that would suit the fans of pineapple-topped pizza very well. Flour tortillas are filled with pineapple, sour cream and Cheddar cheese, then baked in an enchilada sauce and more cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375F (190 degrees C) and spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine pineapple, sour cream and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of baking pan.
- Fill tortillas with pineapple mixture, roll and place in baking dish.
- Pour on remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.