1/2 Photos of Pineapple "dump" Chicken
* Pamela *'s Note:
Dump recipes are a quick and easy way to make the most of your OAMC day. You can assemble many "dump" recipes quickly and stock the freezer fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- 2For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- 3To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the bag is sealed completely.
- 4For the oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- 5For the crockpot: cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 or until done.
- 6On the grill: cook over medium heat until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple "dump" Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 486.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g