Recipe by * Pamela *
Dump recipes are a quick and easy way to make the most of your OAMC day. You can assemble many "dump" recipes quickly and stock the freezer fast.
- 1⁄2 lb chicken piece (breasts or thighs)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
Directions See How It's Made
- For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the bag is sealed completely.
- For the oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For the crockpot: cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 or until done.
- On the grill: cook over medium heat until juices run clear.