This dressing goes well with ham, pork roast, or barbecue ribs. I got this recipe from a friend of the family. I make it on Thanksgiving and Christmas at the request of a few family members.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter.
- 3Tear bread into small pieces.
- 4Combine eggs, sugar, melted butter in large bowl.
- 5Add to this mixture the torn bread and the pineapple.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Add this mixture to a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- 8Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the top is a golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.4
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 197.6 mg
- Sodium 399.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 54.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g