Recipe by flintgrrrl
This dressing goes well with ham, pork roast, or barbecue ribs. I got this recipe from a friend of the family. I make it on Thanksgiving and Christmas at the request of a few family members.
- 14 slices white bread (any brand)
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed pineapple (any brand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Tear bread into small pieces.
- Combine eggs, sugar, melted butter in large bowl.
- Add to this mixture the torn bread and the pineapple.
- Mix well.
- Add this mixture to a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the top is a golden brown.