This pie is sinful! to save even more time use the ready-bake pie crusts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, slightly drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whipped topping, thawed (OR 2 cups whipping cream, whipped, and sweetened with 3-4 tbsp sugar)
- 1 baked deep dish pie shells or 1 graham cracker pie crust or 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1In a med-large bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed for 3-4 minutes.
- 2Stir in the slightly drained crushed pineapple, coconut and pecans; mix well.
- 3Carefully fold in half of the whipped topping, until filling is blended well.
- 4Reserve the remaining half for top.
- 5Spoon the filling into prepared crust.
- 6Chill for several hours before serving.
- 7NOTE: A alternative, is to fold in the full amount (2 cups) of whipped topping into the filling; this works quite well, and produces an even lighter texture of pie, but, allow more chilling time before serving for this method.
- 8ALSO: this pie has a better texture, and holds up better and longer if prepared with Cool Whip topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Dreamy Cream Pie (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (1142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3683.0
- Calories from Fat 2485
- Total Fat 276.1 g
- Saturated Fat 124.1 g
- Cholesterol 431.8 mg
- Sodium 1990.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 284.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 194.0 g
- Protein 43.7 g