Recipe by QueenJellyBean
My hubby is a major pineapple fan so I am always on the prowl for pineapple recipes. The chill time is the "cook" time.
Top Review by Mrs.Ward
I have been making this pie for my family for well over 10 years now. It is the best Summertime pie out there. If you like pineapples that is. It is light and very refreshing. My family loves it when I make it. It is also one of the easiest pies you can make. Thank you for posting.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained