Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My hubby is a major pineapple fan so I am always on the prowl for pineapple recipes. The chill time is the "cook" time.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar in a bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping and well drained crushed pineapple. Spoon into pie crust.
- Top with pineapple chunks.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.
I have been making this pie for my family for well over 10 years now. It is the best Summertime pie out there. If you like pineapples that is. It is light and very refreshing. My family loves it when I make it. It is also one of the easiest pies you can make. Thank you for posting.