** Poppy **'s Note:
a different doughnut recipe...hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- oil (for frying, 1-inch deep)
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pineapple syrup
- 1Reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons pineapple syrup for glaze.
- 2To pineapple, add egg, biscuit mix, sugar and nutmeg; stir into stiff dough.
- 3Heat oil to 375 degrees F.
- 4Drop dough by teaspoonsful into hot oil; fry to golden brown, about 3 minutes, turning once.
- 5Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- 6Dip some of doughnuts into pineapple glaze, others in confectioners' sugar or cinnamon sugar.
- 7Serve warm.
- 8For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar and pineapple syrup; mix until smooth.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: