- 1 can pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (or whatever nut is desired)
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow (if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the pineapple and put the pineapple chunks in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 C sugar to the juice and combine flour, eggs and vinegar in top of double boiler until smooth.
- Cook and stir until thick.
- Pour over the pineapple chunks.
- Add nuts and marshmellows (if desired).
- Stir to blend.
- This is an excellent cold weather desert straight from the stove, or an excellent hot weather dessert, chilled.
- It does smell, because of the vinegar, but I think it is very good.
- Hope you do too.