Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nice. Takes time to chill, though, before being able to serve.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange-pineapple flavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) container cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix first 3 ingredients and press into 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" pan and chill.
- Drain pineapple (save 1/2 cup juice).
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Blend cream cheese with 3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla, and orange peel.
- Stir 1/2 cup jello into drained pineapple and set aside.
- Blend remaining jello into cream cheese mixture and stir in sour cream.
- Pour into crust and chill until firm.
- Spoon on pineapple mixture over top.
- Chill 4 to 6 hours.