Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A quick and easy, light and refreshing dessert. There's no cooking involved, but have listed approximate chilling time for dessert to set under "cooking" time.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, strained
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled and beaten
- 3 ounces pineapple powder (1 X 80g packet)
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Dissolve the jelly in the hot water and allow to cool.
- Combine jelly and strained pineapple.
- Add the beaten evaporated milk and egg whites.
- Pour into serving bowl or jelly mold.
- Refrigerate until set.