Recipe by ChipotleChick
A recipe from my grandmother's collection. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 lb marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 24 graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk and cut up marshmallows in a double-boiler. Let cool.
- Crush graham crackers and add melted butter.
- Add pineapple to the marshmallow-milk mixture.
- Beat whipping cream until makes stiff peaks. Add to the pineapple-marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle half of the graham cracker crumbs over the bottom of a greased 8x8" pan.
- Pour pineapple mixture on top.
- Sprinkle on remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Place cherriies on top, spacing evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.