Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from the book club (by the way, we do actually discuss books!). Very rich, very yummy! Prep time does not include overnight chill.
- 1⁄2 lb vanilla wafer
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream (room temperature)
- Crush vanilla wafers into crumbs.
- Put half of crumbs in bottom of casserole, bowl, or baking dish.
- Cream margarine and sugar together.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture over crumbs.
- Whip cream (after leaving at room temperature).
- Add crushed pineapple to cream.
- Pour over first mixture.
- Cover with rest of crumbs.
- Refrigerate overnight.