Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are good for the kids' lunch boxes.
Make and share this Pineapple, Date and Nut Drops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple, crushed, well drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup dates, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, chopped (your choice)
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk.
- Add the pineapple combined with the baking soda.
- Stir in dates.
- Add flour mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking trays; top with chopped nuts.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes.