1/1 Photo of Pineapple Curry Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and saute onion until golden brown.
- 2Blend in curry and flour then add the broth slowly. Bring to boil then reduce heat.
- 3Beat egg yolks cream and 1 tbs soup together. When soup is no longer boiling slowly stir in yolk mixture. Do NOT allow soup to boil again.
- 4Add pineapple and cognac to taste. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.3
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 262.9 mg
- Sodium 387.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g