Pixie's Kitchen's Note:
From The Thai Kitchen website and created by Barbara Hom. I can't wait to try this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb diced raw chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cool chicken stock, mixed with
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 green peppers, stemmed seeded and cut into 1 squares
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into 1 squares preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté minced chicken for about five minutes or until just cooked through. Do not overcook. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and set aside.
- 2In same oil, warm curry paste for 1 minute. Add onions and green peppers and sauté for 2 more minutes until coated and shiny.
- 3Add chicken stock and chicken stock /cornstarch mixture and cook for 2 minutes, stirring with wire whisk.
- 4Add tomatoes, pineapple and cooked chicken.
- 5Add sugar and fish sauce.
- 6Add green grapes and sauté for 1 minute more.
- 7Turn out onto warmed platter and sprinkle with cilantro leaves to garnish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Curry by Barbara Hom
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.9
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 948.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste