Recipe by Pixie's Kitchen
From The Thai Kitchen website and created by Barbara Hom. I can't wait to try this!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb diced raw chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup cool chicken stock, mixed with
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 green peppers, stemmed seeded and cut into 1 squares
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into 1 squares preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté minced chicken for about five minutes or until just cooked through. Do not overcook. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and set aside.
- In same oil, warm curry paste for 1 minute. Add onions and green peppers and sauté for 2 more minutes until coated and shiny.
- Add chicken stock and chicken stock /cornstarch mixture and cook for 2 minutes, stirring with wire whisk.
- Add tomatoes, pineapple and cooked chicken.
- Add sugar and fish sauce.
- Add green grapes and sauté for 1 minute more.
- Turn out onto warmed platter and sprinkle with cilantro leaves to garnish.