Akin to Mexico's paletas, this summertime treat for grownups is based on a cocktail from the Jack Falstaff restaurant in San Francisco. Freezing time not included in preparation time. From the Houston Chronicle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set a cheesecloth-lined strainer over a bowl.
- 2Grate most of the cucumber into the strainer, then twist and squeeze the cheesecloth to extract as much of the liquid as possible.
- 3You will need ½ cup cucumber water.
- 4In a blender, purée the pineapple chunks with the juice, Simple Syrup and cucumber water.
- 5Pour into popsicle molds and add the diced pineapple.
- 6If you like, thinly slice the remaining cucumber and place a slice in each mold. Freeze.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cucumber Popsicle/Ice Pop
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: