Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the "Blender Cookbook". it looks like a refeshing, yummy drink for summer! I added the ice myself, so feel free to leave it out.
- 250 ml pineapple juice
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- sugar, to taste
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 orange slice (to garnish)
- 1 lemon slice (to garnish)
- Put all the ingredients, EXCEPT the ginger ale and sliced fruit into the blender and mix on maximum seed until ice is crushed.
- Fill tall glasses to jut over half full and top up with ginger ale.
- Decorate the rim of the glass with slices of orange and lemon. Serve immediately.
This is so deliciously refreshing, I love pineapple, but the ginger gave this drink a wonderful kick.
Made for recipe swap,,,but will make again for pleasure,,,thanks for sharing.