Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The usual "crunch" but this time with pineapple!
Make and share this Pineapple Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pie filling in 9 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine dry cake mix, nuts and melted margarine until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes til golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream, or ice cream, or warm with coffee cream.
Very easy and delish! Served warm with vanilla ice cream! Just the best!
Delicious! I did use a regular 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple instead of pie filling, and I added some chopped marachino cherries. It was the perfect combination of crunch or dump cake and pineapple upside down cake. The family LOVED it! I will absolutely make it again! Thanks for posting!