- 1 cup of crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press into a greased 9 in square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine the cornstarch and pineapple until blended.
- Bring to boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the ice cream and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes until blended and thickened.
- Spoon over crust.
- Top with pineapple mixture and refrigerate until serving.