1/1 Photo of Pineapple Crumble Bars
**Adopted Recipe** Cooking times have been adjusted per the reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium bowl combine all crust ingredients.
- 3Beat at low speed until mixture is crumbly (2 to 3 minutes). Reserve 1 cup.
- 4Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake for 14 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in 2 quart saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch.
- 7Add pineapple and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened (4 to 5 minutes). (Mixture will be very thick.) Spoon filling over baked crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- 8Top with almonds.
- 9Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Crumble Bars
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 41.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g