**Adopted Recipe** Cooking times have been adjusted per the reviews.
Make and share this Pineapple Crumble Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine all crust ingredients.
- Beat at low speed until mixture is crumbly (2 to 3 minutes). Reserve 1 cup.
- Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2 quart saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch.
- Add pineapple and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened (4 to 5 minutes). (Mixture will be very thick.) Spoon filling over baked crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Top with almonds.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.