Recipe by Geris2
I learned this in food technolgy at school. I brought it home and we had it for dessert and it was absoloutely divine. I have made this on many other occasions.
- 6 ounces self raising flour
- 3 ounces butter or 3 ounces margarine
- 4 ounces sugar
- 6 slices tinned pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 5/6.
- Weigh your butter and put it in a large bowl.
- Chop it into small pieces.
- Sift in the flour and rub the butter and flour between your fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pour in the sugar and mix in well.
- Chop your fruit into small squares and placethem all into the container.
- Pour your mixture of flour, butter and sugar and top so it covers all the pineapple.
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes.