Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful addition to our monthly "game night"! So sweet it must be served with vanilla ice cream. I doubled this recipe and used a 9x13-inch pan. Believe me, it was 18 servings.
- Combine 1st 5 ingredients.
- Press 1/2 of mixture in to a greased 9x9-inch pan.
- In saucepan combine filling ingredients.
- Bring to a boil stirring for 2 minutes until thick.
- Cool and spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining dry mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Oh my....is this ever good!!!! We loved the coconut in the crust which is a perfect compliment to the pineapple. I can't wait to make it again for guests. This is a winner for sure, Padreaming.
This is a very tasty recipe! Very sweet but great served with vanilla ice cream.
This was so easy to make and sooo good! Although it was a tad too sweet for me, my husband loved it! Next time I'll just cut some fo the sugar out.