Recipe by WiGal
This came from Microwave Times. You mix and cook the whole mixture in a 4 cup measuring cup, so it is easy. Seize the moment. Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart." Erma Bombeck
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Easy enough to prepare & so very satisfying! Loved the pineapple in it! I did use milk with 2% fat & also a fat-free vanilla yogurt! Another recipe that I can add to my pudding favorites! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure milk in 4 cup glass measuring cup.
- Stir in pudding mix and pineapple.
- Microwave (high) uncovered for 5 and 1/2 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble, stirring once or twice during last half of cooking time.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Spoon into serving dishes.