Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This came from Microwave Times. You mix and cook the whole mixture in a 4 cup measuring cup, so it is easy. Seize the moment. Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart." Erma Bombeck
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Measure milk in 4 cup glass measuring cup.
- Stir in pudding mix and pineapple.
- Microwave (high) uncovered for 5 and 1/2 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble, stirring once or twice during last half of cooking time.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
Easy enough to prepare & so very satisfying! Loved the pineapple in it! I did use milk with 2% fat & also a fat-free vanilla yogurt! Another recipe that I can add to my pudding favorites! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]
Not only easy but so so good! I'd rate this more than 5 if it were in my power to do so. I used a French vanilla pudding and Oikos organic Greek yogurt. Made for ZWT5.
This was so easy to make, and such a delicious finish for a light dinner. We loved the pineapple bits we found in this pudding. I made this with fat free milk and yogurt and it still turned out rich and flavorful. Thanks WiGal ~ made for ZWT5!