Recipe by Lorac
No cooking! A delicious and colorful refrigerator desert. A yummy combination of textures and flavors - and - soooo easy!
Top Review by KlynnPadilla
Good. I did leave out the pecans, and added brown sugar to the Grand Marnier and strawberries. Next time I would probably just use Cool Whip instead of the whipped cream here.
- 1 purchased graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Grand Marnier to strawberries and chill.
- Mix pudding, pineapple, sour cream, sugar, and pecans.
- Beat on low 1 min until combined Pour mixture into pie shell and cover with whipped cream.
- Chill 1 hour or more Serve pie slices topped with strawberry sauce.