Theresa P's Note:
This wonderful pie is just too good for words! I think it's the sour cream that adds so much richness without overpowering. I got this recipe from a junior high school cook I work with. She brought this pie to a get together and I JUST HAD to have the recipe! So smooth, creamy and sweet, it does not taste diabetic! I love this pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice (drained)
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat works fine)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon Equal sugar substitute
- 1 -9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping (low fat or fat free works fine)
- 1Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- 2Pour into graham cracker crust.
- 3Spread whipped topping on top of pie to cover.
- 4Chill until se .
- 5Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cream Pie (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g