Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This wonderful pie is just too good for words! I think it's the sour cream that adds so much richness without overpowering. I got this recipe from a junior high school cook I work with. She brought this pie to a get together and I JUST HAD to have the recipe! So smooth, creamy and sweet, it does not taste diabetic! I love this pie!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice (drained)
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat works fine)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon Equal sugar substitute
- 1 -9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping (low fat or fat free works fine)
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Spread whipped topping on top of pie to cover.
- Chill until se .
- Serve and enjoy!
This pie is very flavorful; a great treat when trying to eat healthy. Thanks for posting.
Being a family with many diabetics in it, both Type I and Type II, this recipe is a dream. Tastes fabulous and takes such a short time to prepare. Wow! Thanks for a wonder recipe.
VERY YUMMY! I changed a few things because I didn't have all on hand. I used cheesecake flavor pudding and less pineapple. Also folded in some cool whip to make it fluffier. Delicious recipe...thanks!