Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy!!!!!!! Quick and easy to make, however will be gone even faster!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (395 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped (optional)
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in pineapple and pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Garnish with shipped cream.
First off: this really is absolutely delicious!! You could just put the filling in a bowl to serve as-is, it's soo good. I drained the pineapple because I worried there would be too much liquid in the filling if I didn't. However, as I suspected, the filling still did not set in the fridge, so I couldn't get neat slices out of the pie. I ended up sticking it in the freezer for a few hours and got a perfectly sliceable, pretty pie - but, I felt that the coldness then took away some of the flavour too. So, the next time I'll add some gelatine to the filling so that the pie will set in the fridge. Or, I'll just stop obsessing about the presentation and focus on the gorgeous taste!! :-) Thank you for a delicious recipe, Jennifer!